geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 Status 2006/07/31
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:31:57 GMT

On Jul 31, 2006, at 10:45 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> We're almost there for 1.1.1.  I noticed that people are opeening
> new JIRA's for 1.1.1 which is great.  However, unless you feel you
> can get them done before the cut off time please put them in 1.x or
> 1.2.  I plan on moving all outstanding JIRAs as of the cut off time
> to the next release.
>
> Alan rightly pointed out a few day slip.  We can easily start a
> 1.1.2 if people have critical fixes they want to get in.
>
> The branch time remains at *Tuesday, August 1 at 0500 PT*.  On or
> around this time I will do an SVN copy to branches/1.1.1 and we'll
> start the final testing, TCK, etc. with the goal to get this out
> next week.  I announced this time on Friday.
>
> Comments welcome :)

Sounds good.

I'm currently working on TCK issues.

I've moved one of my 1.1.1 Jira's to 1.1.x. Problem needs to be
fixed, but can be fixed later. Apps can easily (and ought to) avoid
the problem by closing any Resources they've opened.

The other two 1.1.1 Jira's that are assigned to me are issues having
to do with the release process. They can be addressed as we're
releasing 1.1.1.

--kevan