geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo site POC using Confluence & Autoexport
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:21:23 GMT
On Jul 27, 2006, at 7:35 PM, Bruce Snyder wrote:
> Maintenance: I doubt we will be using any custom Confluence plugins,
> the infrastructure team doesn't allow that.

We are already using AutoExport... which is custom, and will have to
either patch it or fork it to fix the remaining issues.

Might also want to look more into a direct SVN plugin, to at the very
least commit wiki content to SVN.  That could then be used as the
basis for future work to sync the SVN content back to a space.

Anyways, I don't think we will have a ton of customizations, but I'm
sure that we will need a few.  I was unaware of any restrictions from
infra@ regarding plugins for this puppy.

--jason