From: "Alan D. Cabrera" <list@toolazydogs.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:01:57
To:dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Daily post of IRC log to dev?

Sorry about the tardy reply.  I do not think that this is a good idea.
It's just noise and I think that people should give appropriate
summaries as to what was discussed.

Having IRC logs posted to this group is like listening to a recording of
a crowded rook w/ multiple conversations going on at the same time.

Regards,
Alan

Jason Dillon wrote:

Okay, well so far no one objected... so I am going to look into how we
can get this setup.

--jason

Since Apache tends to prefer mailing lists... but IRC is so convent
for effective communication.  Maybe we should have a daily post of the
last days IRC log to the dev list.  That was the list can still be
used for oversight of stuff that goes on in #geronimo that may have
some impact on the project and its health.

Just a thought...

--jason