geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohammed Nour" <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Build error] - I can not build a freash copy of r411545
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 20:19:26 GMT
Hi Matt...

> Hello Mohammed,
>
> The Specs are built using Maven 2.  The command is mvn
> install.  Unfortunately we're using two
> versions of Maven right now.  The conversion from Maven 1 to Maven 2 is
> ongoing in Geronimo right now.

Yeah I knew that and I built them successfuly using Maven2 version 2.0.4.
But I susspect something is wrong, When project.xml file refers to a
dependency which is a rar file and this rar file contains a jar file which
contains the calss which is needed to compile the code successfuly, how
Maven does know which jar of them is the right one to add to the classpath ?