geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohammed Nour" <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Build error] - I can not build a freash copy of r411545
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 19:15:10 GMT
Hi All...

I succeeded to pass the point of build error by bypassing building both *
daytrader* and *servlet-examples* projects. But I got another error in the
assembly phase because of path is too long, which is a Windows problem. Is
there any work-around to overcome this problem other than making another
copy of *G* source to be more shalow on the dir heirarchy of Windows
directories ???

"Never give up, Never..."
*Thanks and best regards
Mohammad Nour El-Din*