geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build using m2
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 03:01:39 GMT
Alright, alright. Stop whining already :-) :-)

Now somebody please apply the patch in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2157. We can then build
trunk from top down with 1 single command.

I still can't find anything in the modules that depends on the
geronimo-plugins. I cleaned out the o.a.g.* in the maven.local.repo
and built from top. Modules build first successfully.

Cheers
Prasad