geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build using m2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 03:25:59 GMT
These are the problems I encountered, encountering.

openejb:
------------
1. openejb/modules/pom.xml specified dependency on
tranql-1.3-SNAPSHOT.  That version of tranql doesn'tr exist. Think it
should use 1.4-SNAPSHOT. It should also add dist.codehaus.org into
it's <repository>

2. openejb/modules/pom.xml specified dependency on
geronimo-spec:geronimo-spec-corba:1.0-SNAPSHOT which again doesn't
exist. It should specify version 2.3-rc4.

3. openejb/modules/pom.xml specified dependency on
org.codehaus.org:xmlbeans-maven-plugin:2.0.3-SNAPSHOT. Don't know
where that version is deployed. Maybe that will fix the
xmlbeans:xmlbeans-jsr173-api:jar:2.0-dev exclusion. If only we can
find that repo. Changed it 2.0 and built it successfully.

4. unable to build configs/openejb-deployer.
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
Error starting configuration gbean
org.apache.geronimo.configs/openejb-deployer/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car

Cheers
Prasad