geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build using m2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 02:48:36 GMT
Jason,

I'm really, REALLY,  glad you have taken an interest in m2 migration
:-) Your experience with other such migrations can surely help us.
Alright so now you can guide us.

So we shall hardcode the parent <version> in all pom.xml and remove
the <version>. element for that project itself. That should help us do
a single build w/o the -N.

What else would u advise ?

Thanx
Prasad