geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build using m2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 01:46:01 GMT
I'm sorry but I'm confused about this main build and the plugins
build. I thought they are all one single build like we did in m1 with
all the new(xx).

This is how the build order is specified in the geronimo/pom.xml

<modules>
     <module>modules</module>
      <module>m2-plugins</module>
      <module>applications</module>
      <module>openejb/modules</module>
      <module>configs</module>
      <module>assemblies</module>
<modules>

There's no cyclical dependency there.

Jason, as for the <relativePath>, I tried that. It didn't help. Also,
the default value of <relativePath> is ../pom.xml anyways.

Cheers
Prasad