geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lets start moving to m2
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:51:16 GMT
I'm whiskers away from finishing the assembly plugin. I am down to the
nitty grittties of ensuring the correct file mode on the various
files and directories. I also have to set and ensure the  correct line
endings.

What else ? We have to get maven to apply the patch for the assembly
plugin and deploy the plugin to a remote repo.

Do we have to go thro the RTC for the geronimo-assembly-plugin ? It is
essentially the same code that we had in m1's BaseConfigInstaller.java
modified to be a mojo. That's it.

Cheers
Prasad