geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lets start moving to m2
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:43:36 GMT
Here's the status of the assembly plugin.

The geronimo-assembly-plugin is ready and is undergoing tests. It has
only 1 goal, i.e., the "installConfig" goal. This goal runs thro' the
dependency list in the pom.xml and installs all dependencies of type
"car". I have attached a patch of this plugin for those wishing to
play with it.

The maven-assembly-plugin is what will be used to do the bulk of the
assembly. This plugin had to be patched to meet our requirements.
Special thanks to Jesse McConnel and John Casey from maven for
answering my myriad questions and agreeing to apply the patch to the
assembly plugin.

The last remaining thing is our (in)ability to execute the
maven-assembly-plugin twice. I am trying to get this resolved. Here's
the thread for those wishing to follow -
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@maven.apache.org/msg58756.html

Cheers
Prasad