geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: m2 migration status
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 04:47:55 GMT
I got myself a fresh clean checkout of trunk and built just the
modules. I encountered the following problems -

1. The j2ee module compilation failed due to a dependency on ejb spec jar.

2. The web-builder modules failed compilation due to a dependency on
servlet spec jar.

I have attached a patch to resolve 1 & 2 above. If others see the same
problem too, then we should open a JIRA and apply this patch.

3. All builder modules fail the first time on dependency
xmlbeans:xmlbeans-jsr173-api:jar:2.0-dev. The second attempt will
succeed.

I thought it's exclusion from the stax:stax-api would take care of
that. Right now, I don't know why it fails. The build is successful
the second time.

Cheers
Prasad