geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-migration to m2 - status and discussion.
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 20:03:15 GMT
Attention Maven Committers !

I really wish we had a maven committer too involved with the m2
migration effort. There are atleast 3 maven JIRAs that we desperately
need. Hopefully, then you could empathize with our pain and help us
get those JIRAs resolved :-)

Here are some of them to begin with -

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-45 is needed to "flatten"
dir structures during assembly.