geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONSENSUS] Default plugin site (was Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager)
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:47:31 GMT
-0, i do not see the need of maintaining two different sites for plugins,
unless no one will ever want a plugin with non ASL compatible dependencies.

As soon as the geronimoplugins.org site is administered by the geronimo
community,
I do not see any needs to host it at Apache.  This site has no brand or
advertising, and
if it is administered by the community, it will never have such a thing, so
why bother
having an ASL only repo ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet