geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Where did the 1.1 branch go?!?! - Summary and recommendation
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:31:05 GMT
> Tony,
>
> The 1.1 branch is close and not accepting updates.  It is currently located at branches/1.1.0
and
> will me moved to tags/1.1.0 when the final approval vote goes through.
>
> branches/1.1.1 is ready for updates but we haven't agreed on the content yet.

See.. I don't understand why we have 1.1.1 branch out yet.  I would
think all work targeted at 1.1.1 should be done in the 1.1 branch and
WHEN the release manager feels it is time to do a release he copies it
over tot he 1.1.1 branch and starts his release work.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com