geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] ActiveMQ GBean modules
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:14:33 GMT
HI,

On 6/14/06, Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> +1

Is this a vote for the patch or whas that a +1 on my last comment?

Anyways.. I want to recap where the vote on this RTC is at.  After 12
days, we have:

+1 "from me, but I'm not sure it should get counted since I didn't
apply the patch." - Dain
+1, "looks fine to me." - James
+0 "The spirit of the patch is great.  I haven't had the time to
review it in detail." - Aaron

And possibly a +1 from Aaron but I'm not sure what you were doing a +1 to.

I don't understand how we can let such a small and simple gbean
implementation sit so long.  I understand Geronimo is a big best and
not everyone can be looking at everything all the time.  But if we
don't make efforts to get the simple stuff done, we will never get
past 1.1.

--
Regards,
Hiram