geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:27:46 GMT
Hi Ken,

On 6/12/06, Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@golux.com> wrote:

> Aaron wrote:
> > Also, who has accused who of intimidation and how?
>
> I responded:
> > People who feel intimidated don't speak up about it until/unless they
> > feel comfortable.  It's not for me to reveal their information; they
> > can do so themselves on the dev list.  If they feel comfortable doing
> > so.

This feels wrong to me.  It might just be my personal philosophy, but
typically, I don't give any credit to an accusation unless the accuser
is willing to stand behind the accusation in the open.  Yes, I
understand the concept of feeling intimidated, but that concept is to
easy to hide behind for the purpose of slinging around false
accusations.

--
Regards,
Hiram