geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] ActiveMQ GBean modules
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:17:43 GMT
So in terms the of the RTC process, is this RTC patch dead since it
did not get the 3 +1's

I kinda would have preferred to get some -1's instead of not getting
any comments on the patch.  Is it that there are not enough folks that
are interested in the activemq integration aspects of geronimo?

Regards,
Hiram

--
Regards,