geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Moving the ActiveMQ gbean modules into the geronimo source tree.
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:16:53 GMT
Hi David,

Not really.  We are already building a rar, its the 'general purpose'
we throw all our dependencies in it so that it will work in most app
servers kinda rar.  I think I'll let customized rars be the job of
integrators or app servers.  I think that this makes sense since it
will not help the ActiveMQ standalone distribution footprint if we try
to ship a customized rar version per app server that is out there.

--
Regards,
Hiram