geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Moving the ActiveMQ gbean modules into the geronimo source tree.
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:41:30 GMT
Howdy Folks,

I was planing to work on a patch that takes that gbean related modules
in ActiveMQ puts them in
geronimo.  I just wanted to make sure that there are no objections to
this.  Those gbean modules are mostly just gbean related glue code
which I think make more sense living in Geronimo.  No one else outside
of the geronimo project is interested in the activemq gbean modules.

Once that part is done, then I'll start to work on merging/modifying
the port to activemq 4.x that was done the 1.2-dead branch.

--
Regards,
Hiram