geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Arentz" <stefan.are...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment events
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:26:06 GMT
On 6/16/06, Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
> In 1.1, your GBean just needs to implement DeploymentWatcher (from the
> kernel module) and declare that in its list of interfaces.

Hmm. Good hint, but it only solves halve of my puzzle :-)

The DeploymentWatcher is only called when a web app is
deployed/undeployed. I would also like to listen to start/stop events.
Is that defined in the app server or is it web container specific?

Also, is there an easy way to get more specific information about an
artifact? When I print the web app's artifact is looks like this:
default/foo-webapp/1150467344244/war. Is the 1150467344244 some unique
id that I can lookup somewhere?

 S.