geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Getting the JSR77 MEJB / ManagementHome
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:14:44 GMT
I suggest you just go directly to the mbean server.  It is much more
powerful, and is what the MEJB uses under the covers. You can find an
example of getting a reference to the MBean server in the OpenEJB
MEJB code:

   http://fisheye.codehaus.org/browse/openejb/branches/v2_1/openejb2/
modules/core/src/java/org/openejb/mejb/MEJB.java?r=2675

and an example configuration of the mejb is here:

   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/branches/1.1.1/configs/
openejb/src/plan/plan.xml?view=markup

Note that your plan will need a dependency on rmi-naming since that
is where MBeanServerReference is defined.

-dain