geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dublin - Clustering get-together.... - Thurs aft/eve..
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:27:23 GMT
Hi Jules,

Too bad about the line, thanks for trying. Not sure how well this
would work but maybe someone could hop on IRC and take notes and
field questions?

Just a thought.

Looking forward to the summary on the list afterwards.

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - http://myfaces.apache.org
Cayenne - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html

On Jun 28, 2006, at 8:02 AM, Jules Gosnell wrote:

> John Sisson wrote:
>
>> I'd also be interested in calling in, preferably closer to 9:00pm
>> if possible.
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?
>> day=29&month=6&year=2006&p1=78&p2=240&p3=137&p4=179
>>
>> John
>>
> Guys,
>
> Covalent had to commit to a time - we went for 6:00pm on thursday.
>
> I realise that this may be a little earlier than some of you were
> hoping for, but it was the best we could do at short notice - sorry.
>
> One further problem. We were not able to organise conferencing
> facilities. If anyone thinks that they can work around this,
> perhaps via skype or something, I would be happy to try to set
> something up - Has anyone run a skype conference with 4 or 5
> participants before ? Would you like us to try?
>

> Jules
>

>> Jules Gosnell wrote:

>>> That's a little later than I was hoping for - my worry would be
>>> that people who might otherwise be there will have packed up and
>>> gone home by then.
>>>
>>> I would rather a slot somewhere between 6:00pm and 9:00pm...
>>>
>>> How does that sound ?
>>>

>>> Jules

with

is open to the