geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: M2 Issues and Actions - svn:externals workaround
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:14:53 GMT
Built and published the latest jars from my mac.

For reference it's simply:  Finder -> Go -> Connect to Server
Use "https://dav.codehaus.org/dist/openejb/" for the Server Address.
Good idea to click the "+" button to add it to your favorites.

Anyway, working on getting a similar setup on gbuild.

-David