geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Questions about specs builds and versions
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 19:52:23 GMT
I have some questions and concerns about the specs modules.  I hope
these concerns are caused by my not knowing where to look and what to
look at.

1. IIUC we just released some specs out of tags/1.1 that have
versions 1.0.1.    How did this happen, why, and does anyone think it
is a good idea?  As you may be able to tell I think its a really bad
idea.  How can we release a 1.1 version of these specs in the
future?  Is there anything we can do about this?

2. Are these specs actually released? Did we vote on them? Are they
in an accessible m2 repo somewhere?  The m2 build of geronimo trunk
(1.2-SNAPSHOT, currently) doesn't work reliably because it can't
download the poms for the specs in their new versions.

Thanks
david jencks