geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin V1.1.0 unstable driver now available
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 11:13:37 GMT
Ah shoot, can you open a jira? I can investigate.

On Jun 5, 2006, at 11:57 PM, Neal Sanche wrote:

> Sachin Patel wrote:
>> The following driver can run on both JDK 1.4 or 1.5.  It should be  
>> run with WTP 1.0x and will eventually but not currently run on WTP  
>> 1.5.
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/g-eclipse- 
>> plugin-1.1-SNAPSHOT-deployable.zip
>>
>> -sachin
>>
> Hi Sachin,
>
> I am currently trying to get Eclipse 1.0.2 All In One bundle to run  
> your new eclipse plugin with the following result. I have installed  
> the plugin, and set up a Geronimo 1.1 server that I compiled myself  
> about a week ago. I am going to try a recompile in the meantime,  
> but what do you think the following means?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Neal
>
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 2006-06-05 21:44:07.125
> !MESSAGE An error occurred while automatically activating bundle  
> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent (14).
> !STACK 0
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The activator  
> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent.Activator for bundle  
> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent is invalid
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadBundleActi 
> vator(AbstractBundle.java:149)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start 
> (BundleContextImpl.java:965)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker 
> (BundleHost.java:316)
>    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start 
> (AbstractBundle.java:264)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseClassLoader.findLocalClass 
> (EclipseClassLoader.java:116)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findLocalClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:337)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SingleSourcePackage.loadClass 
> (SingleSourcePackage.java:37)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:386)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:350)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClass( 
> AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
>    at  
> org.apache.geronimo.st.v11.core.GeronimoServerBehaviour.<clinit> 
> (GeronimoServerBehaviour.java:54)
>    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native  
> Method)
>    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown  
> Source)
>    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance 
> (Unknown Source)
>    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
>    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutab 
> leExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:162)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutab 
> leExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:142)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutab 
> leExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:129)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.createEx 
> ecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:48)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ServerType.createServerBehaviourD 
> elegate(ServerType.java:91)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.getBehaviourDelegate 
> (Server.java:235)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.setupLaunchConfiguration 
> (Server.java:1059)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.getLaunchConfiguration 
> (Server.java:1118)
>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.start(Server.java: 
> 1139)
>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.synchronousStart 
> (Server.java:1488)
>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.StartServerJob.run 
> (StartServerJob.java:34)
>    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  
> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent.Activator
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:405)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:350)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClass( 
> AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.loadClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:275)
>    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass 
> (BundleHost.java:227)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadBundleActi 
> vator(AbstractBundle.java:142)
>    ... 30 more
> Root exception:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  
> org.apache.geronimo.st.jmxagent.Activator
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:405)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:350)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClass( 
> AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.loadClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:275)
>    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass 
> (BundleHost.java:227)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadBundleActi 
> vator(AbstractBundle.java:142)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start 
> (BundleContextImpl.java:965)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker 
> (BundleHost.java:316)
>    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start 
> (AbstractBundle.java:264)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseClassLoader.findLocalClass 
> (EclipseClassLoader.java:116)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findLocalClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:337)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SingleSourcePackage.loadClass 
> (SingleSourcePackage.java:37)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:386)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleLoader.findClass 
> (BundleLoader.java:350)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.AbstractClassLoader.loadClass( 
> AbstractClassLoader.java:78)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
>    at  
> org.apache.geronimo.st.v11.core.GeronimoServerBehaviour.<clinit> 
> (GeronimoServerBehaviour.java:54)
>    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native  
> Method)
>    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown  
> Source)
>    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance 
> (Unknown Source)
>    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>    at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
>    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutab 
> leExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:162)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutab 
> leExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:142)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutab 
> leExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:129)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.createEx 
> ecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:48)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.ServerType.createServerBehaviourD 
> elegate(ServerType.java:91)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.getBehaviourDelegate 
> (Server.java:235)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.setupLaunchConfiguration 
> (Server.java:1059)
>    at  
> org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.getLaunchConfiguration 
> (Server.java:1118)
>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.start(Server.java: 
> 1139)
>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.synchronousStart 
> (Server.java:1488)
>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.StartServerJob.run 
> (StartServerJob.java:34)
>    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)
>
> !ENTRY org.eclipse.core.runtime 4 2 2006-06-05 21:44:08.140
> !MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Starting server -  
> Apache Geronimo 1.1".
> !STACK 0
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>    at  
> org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.core.internal.GenericServerLaunchConfig 
> urationDelegate.launch 
> (GenericServerLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:51)
>    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch 
> (LaunchConfiguration.java:590)
>    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch 
> (LaunchConfiguration.java:515)
>    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch 
> (LaunchConfiguration.java:152)
>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.start(Server.java: 
> 1140)
>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.Server.synchronousStart 
> (Server.java:1488)
>    at org.eclipse.wst.server.core.internal.StartServerJob.run 
> (StartServerJob.java:34)
>    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)


-sachin



Mime
View raw message