geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] : Migrate remote-deploy to m2
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 16:59:02 GMT
To review, in 1.0 we had problems with web app classloaders that
prevented gbeans being loaded from the web app classloader: as a
workaround for remote-deploy we put the gbean classes for the web app
in remote-deploy-lib.  This patch brings everything back into remote-
deploy.

I've provided instructions for a mac/linux system in the jira issue,
applied the patch, and verified it works in m1 and m2 builds.

Here's my +1 to committing it.

thanks
david jencks