geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to build using m2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:44:23 GMT
Hi Prasad,

AFAIKT the m2-plugins depend on the modules/deploy but the modules
build depends on the m2-plugins so even though the cycle is not
called out it appears to exist.

Is anyone able to do a clean build from the top with m2?

Thanks,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - http://myfaces.apache.org
Cayenne - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html