geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin V1.1.0 unstable driver now available
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:38:26 GMT
The 1.1 support should work.  I gave a demo on it at the Rational
Conference last week.  But of course I was launching from within a
self-hosted environment, so let me double check the actual
distribution this morning.  In the meantime, could you try as well
installing over a clean WTP image, rather then overlaying, it could
be there was an issue with doing that.

So let me verify the image right now, and I'll get let u know.

On Jun 12, 2006, at 11:38 PM, Neal Sanche wrote:

> You mention, here, that there is a driver available that we can
> test with, is that the one released on June 6th? I am still finding
> it impossible to get that version to start up an deploy to a
> Geronimo 1.1 server. It does nearly everything else wonderfully.
> I've been forced to Export .EAR files to the Geronimo 1.1 /deploy
> directory to test my application. Is there anything we can do to
> get something that at least deploys before you get the EMF team to
> fix a bug in 1.5? I'm perfectly happy using 1.0.2 WTP since I tried
> 1.5 WTP and found that the CMP EJB creation is not finished yet.
> So, since it's the only reason I'd consider moving on, I don't see
> why the Geronimo Eclipse plugin should need to yet either.
>
> I haven't seen any movement in the Devtools SVN repository either,
> so if there's a 1.0.2 working version, I don't see it. Am I looking
> in the wrong place?
>
> Thanks Sachin!
>
> Cheers.
>
> -Neal
>
> Sachin Patel wrote:
>> They are going fine. The driver that is available should be a good
>> driver to start testing on.  I've been working on moving up to WTP
>> 1.5, EMF 2.2, etc... and have run across a build breaking EMF bug
>> I'm awaiting a fix for.  Hopefully we'll get the fix before EMF
>> 2.2 is released.
>>
>> On Jun 12, 2006, at 6:43 PM, Jay D. McHugh wrote:
>>
>>> How are the Eclipse plugin changes going?
>>>
>>> Jay

1.4 or 1.5. It

In One
following