geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 Release Goals
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:39:14 GMT
Matt,
This is good. However, I think it's useful to think in terms of a
1.1.x release stream, or at least two 1.1.x releases. Where 1.1.1 is
going to address our worst/highest priority problems. 1.1.x should be
very soon (a few weeks?) after 1.1. This would be followed by a 1.1.2
which I think would be the target for the majority of the bug fixes
and performance improvements that you're proposing. Thoughts?

--kevan