geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Build error] - I can not build a freash copy of r411545
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2006 14:50:52 GMT

On Jun 4, 2006, at 6:58 AM, Mohammed Nour wrote:

> Hi All...
> I've been struggling too long trying to building G, but all my
> tries failed. I got a fresh copy of r411545 and got the following
> error while trying to build it
>
> http://rifers.org/paste/show/877
>
> I talked with djencks on IRC and he ask me to try building TrnaQl
> and OEJB separatly and then try to build G again, but while I am
> trying to build OEJB I got the following error
>
> http://rifers.org/paste/show/878

All the parts of openejb that are known to build, built for you.  We
are currently only using core, openejb-builder, and pkgen-builder.
I'm afraid that I am so used to how I build openejb from within
geronimo I forget that there are other ways.

What I do is check out openejb inside geronimo using
maven m:co

which checks out the correct version (2.1-SNAPSHOT at the moment)

and build it using
maven new2

What command did you use?

In any case you should be able to proceed with your geronimo build now.

Hope this helps,
david jencks