geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Help w/GShell GBean
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:11:19 GMT
Can someone help explain what I need to do to get a GBean installed
for GShell?

I've looked over some of the other GBeans and created:

I think this code is okay, but any advise would be helpful.

I've also looked over the Advanced Plugin Sample:

But I am not sure how relevant any of this is.  There are a hand full
of jars that need to be installed, and it would be nice to not have
to have users manually install them.

I'm looking for the best way to make it simple to install this
component, which will allow (at the moment) Telnet-based access to a
GShell running inside of Geronimo.

I'd also like to add a new portlet to display some stats (like active
shells) or to configure the port number and restart the component.

Can someone drops some knowledge and/or point me at the latest
relevant docs?

View raw message