geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] Update for new OpenEJB 2.2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:02:21 GMT
I have studied the patch, built the branch, and tested it a bit.
Aside from one small issue about where openejb gets checked out that
I fixed and that will not be in the final merge, I see no problems.

+1 to completing this merge now.

We will need to add a pom.xml for the new interceptor module.  I
suggest we do this as soon as the merge is complete.

thanks
david jencks