geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: 1.1-rc1 Now Available
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:08:14 GMT
I have downloaded and tried out all 4 .tgz files.  Here is what I
tested:

o I placed them into the directory /Users/dain/geronimo test/ (note
contains a space)
o Started the servers using server.jar and startup.sh
o Stopped the server using ctrl^c and shutdown.sh
o Installed some of samples (not all) via the install links
o Installed the ldap example via the console plugin
o Stopped/uninstalled service and web modules via the console
o Tailed the geronimo.log file (stuff shows up)

Everything, looks good except the binaries don't contain the
LICENSE.txt file.  We should be able to easily fix this in the maven
code, or by hand after the build.  For other minor things I found, I
either created a JIRA or started a new thread.

+1 to release the server once the license file is added

-dain