geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: JIRA project for GShell?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:01:38 GMT
-1

Its too much of a pain to move issues to a real project once the
project needs one.  Also this will end up being a mess for people to
see what is actually going on for one of the projects in the
sandbox.  And makes it practically impossible for those projects to
use the version/road map feature of JIRA.

As its been mentioned before, its easy enough to create and drop
projects.  If we add a new category for Geronimo Sandbox, then we can
classify these up and coming G sub-projects.

--jason