geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Lee" <brian_a_...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: liferay
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:31:03 GMT
I don't like the idea of having multiple apps mapped to the same context
path/root.

It sounds like liferay needs to be modified to properly path to resources.
This may be a major development, but any production level site should really
support whatever context path the user wants to select, rather than hard
coding. Remember all those annoying programs that install to C:\foo? Don't
be that program.

BAL