geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: cwiki.apache.org [longish]
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:36:51 GMT
On Jun 12, 2006, at 1:16 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> Yeah, SandBox was the most representative name I could come up with
> at that time, not necessarily the best ;-)
>
> I would prefer to keep the geronimo space as a the router to all
> our content. In fact I created that space as a consequence of not
> being able to create a TOC (consolidating all entries) outside
> confluence.
>
> I'll be happy to migrate the SandBox space to any other name we may
> want. However, I would say that if we use the geronimo space to add/
> develop content we will end up loosing the organization we are
> trying to achieve. I think we should have a separated space
> (SandBox), maybe with a more appealing name, to hold "everything
> else". Thoughts?

I see your concerns and share them, but don't see how having a space
amounting to "uncategorized" eliminates disorganization.  I just see
it being confusing as most people's first inclination will be to
document general Geronimo stuff that's not version specific in the
GERONIMO space.

It's also pretty trivial to move documents.

-David