geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M2 Issues and Actions - svn:externals workaround
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:36:01 GMT
Hi All,

If we do http;

svn ci from within the openejb tree (i.e geronimo/openejb) won't work

if we do https;

an openejb committer can edit the code in the openejb tree (within
the geronimo tree) and do an svn ci and it would commit.

in any event 'svn ci' from the root of the geronimo tree would ignore
openejb.

HTH,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - http://myfaces.apache.org