geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts about what a release is
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:53:44 GMT
I think it would make life more difficult managing so many versions
and the compatibility between those version, however I think this
would be beneifical for updating the server at a more granulized level.

Another approach is to break out the server into components (multiple
modules making up a component identified by a groupId) and each group
Id could have its own version.

-sachin