geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Enable wiki-rendering for GERONIMO JIRA project
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:33:56 GMT
> Is there a page we could take a look at within Geronimo space and see
> how it looks like after the change?

Not really, as most issues did not have any wiki markup.  But now you
can do stuff like wrap Java snips with:

{code:java}
}
{code}

Or for XML:

{code:xml}
<ejb-local-ref>
<ref-name>MyAddress</ref-name>
<name>MyAddressBean</name>
</ejb-local-ref>
{code}

For logs or stack dumps:

{noformat}
at org.openejb.deployment.CMPEntityBuilder.createBean
(CMPEntityBuilder.java:825)
at org.openejb.deployment.CMPEntityBuilder.buildBeans
(CMPEntityBuilder.java:147)
at org.openejb.deployment.OpenEJBModuleBuilder.addGBeans
(OpenEJBModuleBuilder.java:499)
at org.openejb.deployment.OpenEJBModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$
$11bd7b20.invoke(<generated>)
{noformat}

Or put stuff into nice lists:

  * Do this
  * Then then
  * And then

  * * *

It is possible to go bak and add markup for previous issues, but I
will leave that for the issue reporters and/or assignee's to add
markup to improve the readability of those issues.

--jason