geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: M2 Issues and Actions
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:56:36 GMT
I also think we need another pre-stage that will build a few tiny
extensions used by the other stages.  Specifically a test-config
module that sets up a common log4j.properties that is used by all
tests.  When we get a site build running then we also will need
something similar for clover and checkstyle and other plugins.

NOTE: This can be a pre-stage or can be the start of the separate
build-support (or whatever we call it) tree, which will contain the
standalone plugins and other modules that our builds need to function.

--jason