geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Where did the 1.1 branch go?!?!
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:53:18 GMT

On Jun 15, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> David Blevins wrote:
>>> Does anyone mind if I move branches/1.1.1 back to branches/1.1?
>>
>> The trick is we aren't done with 1.1.
>
> Not sure why you make this statement.  Do you mean that we cannot
> move it back since people are actively working on it right now?

This email came before the proposed branches/1.1.0 idea.  So, it's
fine to move 1.1.1 to 1.1, IMO.

Aaron can check in his 1.1.1 changes to branches/1.1 (provided we
update the version number so it's no longer <version>1.1</version).
If there are issues with the release Matt created from tags/1.1, then
we can move it to branches/1.1.0 and fix them there.

-David