geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject [RTC] m2-plugins deployment plugin
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 21:27:32 GMT
Prasad has been working for a long time on an m2 deployment plugin.
I've cleaned up his latest patch a little bit and think its ready to
commit.

Please review http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/
12335116/geronimo-deployment-plugin-RTC-VOTE.patch

This is a straightforward port of the m1 deployment plugin to m2.  I
don't see any new functionality.  He's removed the stuff that doesn't
belong in a deployment plugin (such as unpackserver and velocity
filtering) and left the commands that start/stop the server and
perfom the actual deployment commands.

At the moment it's hard to test this since there is no m2-built
geronimo server nor any itests to use it in.  I would like to commit
this now so it doesn't get lost and fix any problems later.

Here's my +1.

thanks
david jencks