geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Moving the ActiveMQ gbean modules into the geronimo source tree.
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:46:31 GMT
I think that is fine, as long as we get the activemq folks here (like
you), to help us keep these gbeans in sync with the latest activemq.

 * * *

Completely unrelated... well sorta... I really think we should think
about using activemq for all cluster or inter-geronimo node
communication.  Even if user wants to use another jms for their app, G
would still use activemq as its messaging backbone.

Btw... I love activemq... so maybe I'm biased.

--jason