geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject openejb publishing restored (was Re: M2 Issues and Actions - svn:externals workaround)
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:09:17 GMT
Ok, Jason and I got it working on gbuild.  Jars are pushed to
codehaus via webdav *and* I up'ed the frequency to every half hour.
So...

Current openejb jars *will* be available with in (0-30 min + build
time) of any commit to openejb.

Does that seem reasonable to everyone?  David Jencks, do you think
this is good?

-David