geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Freeze trunk directory layout
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 02:07:50 GMT
I think we need to get to a point where we can start the
restructure... specifically to conform tho the maven2 standard module
structure and to organize modules into more functional groups.

I agree that we should freeze until the merge is finished, but we
should also try to expedite the merge so we can move forward.

--jason