geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: openejb publishing restored (was Re: M2 Issues and Actions - svn:externals workaround)
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:42:37 GMT
> You aren't paying attention to what I said.  Only openejb uses g
> bits in it, the others can all be built with no g parts present.
> So, if I change something in g, I know I didn't break anything
> except maybe openejb.  So, I want to be able to check really easily
> by having one build that includes everything that depends on g
> stuff and gets into our assembled server.

Oh... my bad... minor dyslexia always causes me problems.

It is possible to make a build like that.  And as I have said before
I can help you make that a reality... after we have finished with the
main m2 build.

Which I think is only really pending the xmlbeans and assembly fixes
until it is useable... so hopefully we will have m2 functional soon!

--jason