geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: building with m2 - doc location discussion
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:44:34 GMT
Why a new space?  Why not just add this to the geronimo space?

I think that a space for every new section topic is not the right
direction.

I think that the content from GMOxDEV should be moved to the geronimo
space and this new space dropped.  I don't see that this content
warrants its own space at all.

:-\

--jason