geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dublin - Clustering get-together.... - Thurs aft/eve..
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:41:38 GMT
Hi Greg,

Hopefully this is early enough for someone to look at.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/Caching

It need lots more detail - I have some graphics too but don't have
time to write them up before meeting so I'll try to get that done
this afternoon and update the wiki page.

I'll be a bit late but I'll be there.

Looking forward to it.

TTFN,

-bd-

> [...]