geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo Knowledge Base
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:23:12 GMT
I think that the bulk of what is in http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/
should move to http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/

I think that the KB space is really for stuff that does not fit well
into other spaces (like docNN or geronimo), or stuff that is FAQ-like.

It looks like the moin content is current a mix of docNN, FAQ and
project information.

I also think that we could probably merge GMOxPMGT into the geronimo
space, but that is just a thought.

IMO, the important thing is to get the content into Confluence and
out of moin.  Maybe start by adding them to the sandbox just to get
them into the system, and then we can move stuff around from there.

Did you ever peek at those moin importers?

--jason